City of Boscago
We have very bad pizza
Population: 3.6 million not including hot dogs or tofu pups
Phase: 0 -- Boscago has always remained emotionally open™
Dr. Max Grinnell
Catch the mayor this Thursday evening!
Please note in the above video the mayor incorrectly says Chicago several dozen times, due to contractual obligations.
Follow the mayor on social media
Or via electronic-mail: [email protected]
Boscago is hiring!
We are looking to hire a new Director of Mac OS 9. Read more
Did you know?
- Boscago has over 9000 working public telephones
- Boscago has the only still-operating Ricochet service
- Boscago has the United States only operational Minitel service
- Official currency: nips. US dollars also accepted.
- Largest employer: Federal Deep Dish Lobster Roll Co.
Colleges in Boscago
- Max Grinnell School of Contemporary Contemporaries
- JM Curley AutoZone
Departments in the City
- Boscago Fire
- Boscago PD (TBC)
- Boscago Med
- Boscago 2: Lost In New York
- Boscago Special Victims Unit
Getting around Boscago
Simply use any of the subway lines. For service to Boscago East, simply board the Red Line at Alewife. The next stop at 95th and Ryan will take approximately 10 hours. This train runs every 30 minutes.
Some local restaurants:
- JJ O’Reilly’s House Of Pierogi
- Boscago Tea Party (owned by the alt-right)
Some local bars:
Some local famous people:
- Rahm Wahlberg
- Tim Belushi
Some local museums
Abe Froman Memorial/Ferris Bueller Sausage Museum For The Cure
- Boscago Children’s Museum (owned and operated by children, all the attractions are 18+)
- Mike Myers Hall of Fame
Some local attractions:
Some local sports teams:
Some local events:
Molasses Fire of 1987 (only injury was WCW Wrestler Sting who was attacked by a wasp, and where the phrase ‘wasp sting’ comes from)
Also this happened and we're still looking for the guy
Some local bands
- Shitty Beatles
- Crucial Taint
- Ross (just a band where everyone looks like Ross Geller)
Boscago recommends: The Daily Mirror Book of Big Bang Theory Facts (volumes 1-13) by K Max Grinnell
Boscago local newspapers
- Boscago Early Edition
- Boscago Tribute
- Boscago Earth-Wind-Fire Times
- Boscago Harold